[3830] NAQP CW WQ6X(@W6HCD) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 8 17:13:22 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W6HCD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fallbrook, CA

  160:    1     1
   10:   14     6
-------------------
Total:  507   125  Total Score = 64,896

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

This was one WHACKY set of band condx, but overall an interesting.
Ingenuity got me through, including my whopping single QSO on 160 - you know
who you are.  I even snagged that Loco dewd: XE2MX.
I burned up one of my off-hours by putting up a rinky-dink 160-m sloper to get
that 160 meter QSO.

As a neuro-therapist, I managed to capture several video segments monitoring
the brainwaves of my left pre-frontal cortex (Location FP1) while S&Ping, as
well as running Q's.  When I check the videos out, I may well put them on
YouTube with a link to the videos on http://WQ6X.Info.  I included the CW audio
as the sound track for those of you who are not CW-challenged.
Lots of fun for a mere 12 hours.

  Ron
WQ6X