[3830] EUHF Champ OL5Y(OK1FUA) Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Aug 10 04:27:22 PDT 2011

                    European HF Championship

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OK1FUA
Station: OL5Y

Class: Mixed HP
QTH:

  160:  144      1     45
   80:  175     49     58
   40:  172     24     53
   20:  139     92     55
   15:  123     60     50
   10:   98     21     46
---------------------------
Total:  851    247    307  Total Score = 336,779

It was very nice contest as usually. I like it especially because the stations
with small antennas can compete with those big ones. I accepted the fact that
my position in the centre of the activity is big disadvantage on high bands,
but I can profit little bit on low bands. The "10 changes in hour" rule reduces
the advantage of SO2R, but it force me to think more and use different strategy.
Thanks to all for QSO! I am looking forward to the next year!
RIG: 2x IC756, 3el ECO at 20m, inv. vees, ACOM 2000A, MK2R+, N1MM