[3830] ARRL UHF K1TEO Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 11 08:06:27 PDT 2011

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT

  1.2:   36    16
  2.3:   17     9
  3.4:    8     6
  5.7:    5     3
  10G:    6     6
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  212    98  Total Score = 112,014

I was hoping to be on longer but in the end operated about 7 hours on Saturday
and a couple on Sunday. During the June contest I experienced problems on many
bands which took a good deal of time to fix so it was helpful to get on and
test drive the bands. I found that everything except 3.4 ghz worked normally
again, though after torrential rains Saturday night and Sunday morning the swr
on 432 was 3:1 (found a good deal of water in the rotor loop after the
contest). Not sure what's up on 3.4 ghz so back to work....Anyway, nice to get
on as always in the UHF test. While activity is always modest here in the NE it
is fun to work on these bands. Special tnx to the rovers who account for a lot
of the interest - I worked W1AUV, K1DS, VE3CRU, AB2YI, KJ1K, and AA1I this time
around.

73, Jeff K1TEO