[3830] EUHF Champ EA3KU CW Only LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 11 10:28:26 PDT 2011

                    European HF Championship

Call: EA3KU
Operator(s): EA3KU
Station: EA3KU

Class: CW Only LP
QTH:

  160:   11            10
   80:  151            48
   40:  171            51
   20:  262            59
   15:  145            50
   10:  170            53
---------------------------
Total:  910     0     271  Total Score = 246,339

I expended too much time on the higer bands specially on 21 mhz where the
conditions were not to good and consequently I lost a very precious time that
probably the most of the operations were on 40 meters.
I cant used the 12 hours provided for the contest. I was doing maintenance on
the antennas the days before the contest and I could not lift to full height
with my antenna tower at the began of the contest  and I was doing throughout
the afternoon. That's a slow process that requires much effort.
Anyway I'm very happy with the result that I got in my category of SO LOW POWER
LP.

EA3KU Fernando.