[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Aug 12 04:34:35 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 12

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .50

   80:   8      6
   40:  18     12
   20:  12      8
   15:   3      1
Total:  41     27  Total Score = 1,107

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun, but nothing seemed to be in sync tonight. The Locust must have a
remote antenna in my backyard. He alone was booming in here on 15. Caused me to
spend too much time on 15 looking for more easy Qs. Had to dig out a couple
other 6s who weren't as strong. 20 was OK, with good signals to 8-land. 40 was
the best band for me, but ran out of stations, so jumped to 80 where everything
was a struggle. Noise seemed to peak every time someone would send their QSO #.
Sorry to ask for so many repeats. Lost quite a few jump balls, too. I'm
wondering if my trusty 80 meter sloper isn't keeping up. Still lots of fun,
too. 73 de Art