[3830] WAE CW N5AW Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 14 08:57:00 PDT 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:    1           1
   40:   76          25
   20:  112          31
   15:  124          30
   10:    0           0
-------------------------
Total:  313   310    87  Total Score = 54,201

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

One of my better efforts in this contest even with only 8 hours operation.
Conditions on 15 Sunday morning were... great too bad I had to quit early. Also
missed Saturday morning - too many other committments! LX7I was the only
European heard on 80 - QRN was awful. Did not run much on 40 because the QRN
made it tough to copy many of the stations answering me. 20 was great to
Eastern Europe late at night though. This is always a fun contest and the QTCs
make it unique.

Radios: Tentec Orion, Elecraft K3 â€" 100 watts

Antennas:
       160m: 42m tower with 6 elevated radials @ 22m
	  80m: 5 sloping dipole array from 41m tower
	  40m: Moxon @ 42m
  10/15/20m: 3L SteppIR @ 41m
             4L SteppIR @ 23m
             204BA @ 18m fixed NE