[3830] WAE CW E7DX(E77DX) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 14 18:35:58 PDT 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX

   80:   92    32    36
   40:  267   258    68
   20:  498   756    81
   15:  335   648    70
   10:   32    11    29
-------------------------
Total: 1224  1705   708  Total Score = 2,073,732

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Somehow this was not a contest for me...

Since E77XZ and E74IW went to 4O3A to help him out
and other guys were too lazy, it remained me
nothing else to do as to be SO.

This was my first serios WAE CW full time effort and my expectation
are pretty differt from the real world!

Probably was much better to stay on adriatic see and enjoy
weekend with family....

Station was working without any problemms, only operator was
to "tired" and not ready for this one.....those 34 hours were
realy painfull for me!

Need to rethink my strategy and to prepear my self much better for next one!

Mladen YT6W, hat off for 2200 QTC as LP, well done!

Congrats to 9A6XX,IR4X, ES4RR, UU7J, UW2M and others
and thanks for nice competion, was only real reason to stay
in front of radio!

Anyway i will try to be QRV as well in SSB part!

73s
Braco
E77DX