[3830] WAE CW K2SX Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 14 19:01:48 PDT 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC

   80:   15     0    44
   40:  145   150    99
   20:  154   136    70
   15:  101   129    58
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  415   415   271  Total Score = 224,930

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I love living in SC but it has some disadvantages as far as ham radio goes.
First is living in a gated area which will never allow towers, leaving me with
just a doublet antenna for all bands.  Second, during the summer months we are
hit with frequent thunderstorms which cost me several hours both at the
beginning and at the end of the contest.  Then, I had to miss much of Saturday
afternoon because I had to play in a local golf tournament  where I did even
poorer than I did in this contest.  Such is life in the South.