[3830] WAE CW OP4K Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 15 02:29:58 PDT 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): OP4K
Station: OP4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 24h30

   80:   32     0    64
   40:  228    84   129
   20:  346   157   108
   15:  198   171   122
   10:   12    10    20
-------------------------
Total:  816   422   443  Total Score = 548,434

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

Ah yeah propagation, can make or break the fun.

>From this location very poor propagation with enormous QSB on the signals made
me feel like I worked everybody at least twice (many repeats with call signs
and QTC's sorry for that). Was almost scared to ask for QTC's as I didn't know
how fast the QSB will affect the QSO.

10m we still are waiting to get another opening like we had during the ARRL
contest beginning of this year.
20 and 15m were open till very late which made it appreciable.
40m was great at the beginning of the contest. The noise level was acceptable
and signals were strong.
80m during summer  = high noise (squeezed all I could from that band)

Still a lot of fun and tnx for this unique feature QTC.

See you all in a next contest.

73 Joe
OP4K