[3830] WAE CW 4O3A Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 15 08:34:07 PDT 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A,4O4A, 4O6Z,E73A,E74IW,E77XZ,YU1EW
Station: 4O3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   71    16    38
   40:  289   354    74
   20:  510  1123    89
   15:  444  1017    84
   10:   54    33    42
-------------------------
Total: 1368  2543   804  Total Score = 3,141,228

Summer in Montenegro is much more enjoyable on the beach than contesting wit low
rates and noisy bands. But we all left our families and had a great contest
weekend.
Last minute player Ivo informed us that he will come at Friday. Bingo!
With Suad, DK6XZ and Rade,E74IW we enough of good Ops to make it easy, with
enough time for resting and enjoying. Zoran, YU1EW was already here on holiday
in town, and we took him from his wife without any asking or excusing.
Conditions were nothing more than expecting-noisy low bands and semi opened
high bands. On 10M we had about 20 minutes of short opening to USA, and logged
all W areas, except W6. Signals were extremely weak.
Last year’s scores become new standards, and we are not happy with our final
result 100%, as it could be better. Most of operators and myself are not
experienced MS OPs and we have to learn more. This time we had one FT1000
broken and PC problem after electricity failure in the middle of Saturday
night, what alerted me for more than 3 hours, trying to recover PC and Win
Test, and we slow down a much before PC was recovered.
Thanks to all for calling us.

CU in WAE SSB

Ranko, 4O3A