[3830] WAE CW WJ2D Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 15 17:06:53 PDT 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: WJ2D
Operator(s): WJ2D
Station: WJ2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: tryon, NC

   80:
   40:   45    38    60
   20:  127   110    70
   15:   75    91    60
   10:    2           2
-------------------------
Total:  249   239   192  Total Score = 93,696

Club: North Carolina DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thunderstorms in the NC area and family business took up most of my time this
weekend but I did manage to spend a few hours in the contest. Lots of QRN on 40
and 80 was a wash for me. My cw skills need honing but thanks to N1MM logger I
did get to send a bunch of QTC's to the great ops in EU.
Yaesu FT-1000D or Kenwood TS-940SAT
Homebrew 4-1000A 10-160 amp
100' tower with 4 elements on 10 over 4 elements on 15 over 4 elements on 20
80M delta @ 89'
40M delta @ 89'
switchable 1/4 wave slopers on 160/80/75/40 NE and SW
1/4 wave flag 160 W/ homebrew preamp.
That is my story!