[3830] NAQP SSB VE4EAR Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 21 06:30:35 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

  160:    1     1
   80:   11     9
   15:    3     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  138    67  Total Score = 9,246

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Very Limited effort time wise. Too many other obligations in these waning days
of summer. Very surprised to see that 15m was not playing well considering it
had been spectacular earlier in the morning to EU and AS simultaneously.

By the tme I got on late in the game, 40m sounded in great shape. Booming
signals coast to coast. Of course summer QRN was high. My 80 and 160 Q's were
the results of being moved by others so no real good handle on band conditions
there.

73

Ed