[3830] NAQP SSB W0MU Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 21 08:52:05 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT

   80:   10     7
Total:  204    70  Total Score = 14,280

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Very limited participation in this one.  Participation in general seemed very
low.  Lots of new people though which is good to see.

Never heard anyone on 10 or 15.  20 was just ok.  40 and 75 were noisy but 40
got better.  Good run on 20 later than expected.  There must have been some
other MT guys on as I was rarely asked to move bands.

I think the CW Ops contest took away some of the more familiar faces.

Antennas:
C3 @ 30 ft Fixed SE
XM-240 at 70ft pointing where ever the wind wanted to to point!
Inv V on 80 at 55ft

Some day I will fix the rotor and 4 ele SteppIR.