[3830] NAQP SSB W0ETT Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 21 09:49:33 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:    1     1
   15:   20     6
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  334    67  Total Score = 22,378

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Limited time in this one as I returned from a trip Ocala, FL on Sat. afternoon
several hours after startup.  Lots of action on 20m and it was the place to be
for me.  Little activity left on 15m when I got on...and only local contacts on
10m.  Many thanks to Bill K0UK for 3 Qs on 20m, 75m, and 160m for mults;  also
worked GMCCer Dave N0EOP in Indiana on 20m with good sigs.  Dave says hello to
GMCCers and his old friends in Colo. Springs.  Also, heard Ash KQ0C and Mike
W0MU in there working someone.

73 Ken, W0ETT