[3830] NAQP SSB K7ZO Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 21 15:59:15 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): .75

   40:  84     22
Total:  84     22  Total Score = 1,848

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Forgot all about NAQP until I got an IM from KL9A. So while the dogs were out
before bedtime I sat down at the rig to see what I could do in a short amount
of time. I only have a 40M dipole here at home so that made the band choice
easy. I S&P'd 10 or so folks before finding a run freq. Once I got the run
going I decided I would keep going until 2 CQ's went unanswered. This turned
out to be 25 minutes later after running 74 stations or so at a pretty good
rate. Helps to be new meat late in the contest. I was surprised a couple of
east coast stations actually heard me.

Scott