[3830] CWOpen AD1C LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 22 11:05:47 PDT 2011

                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   15:    1     0
Total:  121    96  Total Score = 11,616

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Team: Colorado Miners

I could only operate the first two hours, as I had to be somewhere at 15z (9
a.m local time).  I got off to a fast start, but after my CQs dried up, it was
a struggle to find new guys to work.  It was nice to hear R6AF working the CWO
instead of the RDA contest.

I would have operated a couple hours of the third session, but after the
Colorado Rockies baseball game went 5+ hours, and I didn't get home until 9
p.m., I was in no mood to sit in front of a radio for another couple of hours.
At least they won after all that!