[3830] SARTG AB1J SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Aug 23 18:36:56 PDT 2011

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA

   80:
   40:   68   790    30
   20:   75   920    33
   15:   60   800    35
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  203  2510    98  Total Score = 245,980

This was a shakedown cruise getting ready for the upcoming
operating season, DXing and contesting.  Making sure my rig, computer,
software and antennas are ready to go.  And the operator, too,
although he's getting a bit long in the tooth and a little shaky.
I'd upgrade him if I could.  Last time I was at HRO in NH I
looked over their stock but couldn't find what I wanted: more hair
and more sex appeal, maybe some LED readouts. Guess I'm stuck with
this old 1942 analog gear and will have to make the best of it.
Creak, creak.

73,
Kermit, AB1J