[3830] YO HF LY9A SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 28 12:19:51 PDT 2011

                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY9A

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Birzai
Operating Time (hrs):

---------------------------
Total:   51     0      29  Total Score = 5,220

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

CHECK-LOG

I did call only the stations don't sending that silly "TEST" at the end.
Too often it makes me waste the time using 3 key strokes instead of one -
F4 - Escape - F4. Some of the CQ callers wasting their time, as well as
S/P'er time, even sending at the end "YO TEST". Why you guys ever need this?
Every one knows you are in the YO contest... You would be amazed listening
audio recordings and learning how many people starts calling you immediately
after you finish sending TEST xxXxxx xxXxx.  Can't understand why this strange
russian behaviour have spread so widely over the World.

73! LY9A