[3830] HiQP K6CSL SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 29 02:42:27 PDT 2011

                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CA SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

  160:   0       0      0         0        0
   80:   0       0      0         0        0
   40:   0       1      0         0        1
   20:   4       5      0         0        6
   15:   4       4      0         0        3
   10:   0       1      0         0        1
Total:   8      11      0         0       11  Total Score = 616

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun! In past years I have planned to operate the Hawaii QP and could
find no KH6, KH7 stations. This year they were there. They were every where.
Not too many total, but the ones that were there were all over the bands. I
worked KH6LC 5 times and K9FD/KH6 x 3, KH7T x 2 and KH6GT, KH6CC, AH7C, KH6FP,
KH6J, KH7B, KH7Q, KH6BB(Battleship Missouri-Ford Island) and KH6CE each once.
Now it would have been nice to have found KH7X, KH6ZM, WH6R and KH6MB like in
the major contests. Maybe they were there and I just didn't find them. I also
worked the Kansas and Ohio QSO  Parties. Bert, K6CSL