[3830] CQWW CW KD9MS SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Dec 2 12:39:43 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Karnak, IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    8     5        4
   80:    5     5        5
   40:   53    14       40
   20:   29    14       27
   15:   78    23       52
   10:   55    21       30

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had to work, and shop. Shopped all night with Thanksgiving night shopping so I
was too tired to stay up and contest on Friday night. Bands sounded good,
multipliers all up and down high bands. Figured out that I like my FT990 better
than the FT2000 on CW. It sure hears better. CME seemed to make 10 act funny on
Sunday. Signals were there then they would just drop out. I still had a great
time. Contesting is better when the kids aren't running around in the kitchen
above me. Sound like a heard of elephants and usually in time with many sending
code.

73, KD9MS