[3830] CQWW CW 9M6NA(JE1JKL) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Dec 3 06:07:12 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9M6NA
Operator(s): JE1JKL
Station: 9M6NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Labuan Island

  160:   21     8       10
   80:   99    18       33
   40:  937    32       76
   20:  450    27       67
   15: 1120    36       89
   10: 1281    33       90

First of all, congratulations to NH2T by N2NL on his great achievement.  Hats
off to Dave.  10M points from Oceania has been my unrealistic dream, but he
really made it!
On the other hand, I was not able to come close even to my own personal best
score set in 1999.  The propagation was good, my setup has been improved very
much since 1999 with SO2R capability.  The only negative factor I can think of
is that I am 12 years older now, Hi.
At this moment, I do not know how I can improve my score next year.  But I will
surely challenge my own personal record and hopefully Oceania record.

73,

Saty JE1JKL/9M6NA