[3830] ARRL 160 WJ9B M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 4 06:54:34 PST 2011

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WJ9B
Operator(s): WJ9B
Station: WJ9B

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Live Oak, FL
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 849  Sections = 72  Countries = 26  Total Score = 176,400

I promised the station manager 1000 qso and 100 mults in exchange for a Rohn 25
full-size vertical.  He busted his butt getting that vertical up with 120
radials!
Nice job!

This was a mult-single operation, and I got my share of qsos and mults.  The
other guy didn't show up...decided to vacation in Nebraska.

So why is the station upset with me? Even Hound Dog knew somebody was missing!

73, Will, wj9b