[3830] ARRL 160 K3WA Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 4 09:09:48 PST 2011

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3WA
Operator(s): K3WA
Station: K3WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: East Peoria, IL

Total:  QSOs = 413  Sections = 62  Countries = 0  Total Score = 51,398

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Got on for 4 hours to have a little fun, two hours each evening.  After about an
hour on Friday something started to break down in my antenna system at full
power.  Operated at about 80 watts the second hour.  Sure was hard to hold on
to my run frequency at 80 watts but was able to maintain 85 QSOs rate that
hour. Fixed antenna Saturday morning so was able to operate full power on
Saturday evening for another two hours.  Best hour was 122.