[3830] ARRL 160 WC7Q Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 4 11:55:14 PST 2011

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WC7Q
Operator(s): WC7Q
Station: WC7Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WOODINVILLE

Total:  QSOs = 103  Sections = 26  Countries = 0  Total Score = 5,356

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

ARRL160 Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2011-12-03

    CallSign Used : WC7Q
      Operator(s) : WC7Q

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : 160
            Power : LOW
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : WWA
       Gridsquare : CN87XR

             Name : SAM RUBIN
          Address : 23107 NE 150TH. ST.
   City/State/Zip : WOODINVILLE  WA  98077
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : WWA
        Club/Team : Western Washington DX Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V11.8.1

     Time :  8.5 hrs.

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Mlt
         1.8     103     206   26
       Total     103     206   26

            Score : 5,356
              Rig : Knwd TS 870

         Antennas : 80 M loop at about 70 feet.

          Soapbox : The inverted vee I planned to use did not function,
probably water in coax.
                    Used the 180 loop but could not load it for high pwr. so
did the best I could with low power.
                    Got nothing east of MN.Heard lots of loud signals from the
east but they didn't hear me.
                    Hope conditions better next year. Thanks to all with the
patience to work my weak sigs.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2011-12-04        Signature : Sam