[3830] ARRL 160 OK1CZ Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 4 12:15:50 PST 2011

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: OK1CZ
Operator(s): OK1CZ
Station: OK1CZ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Kolin

Total:  QSOs = 5  Sections = 5  Countries = 2  Total Score = 50

This is the additional entry to the OL0A log, just for the QRP contacts.

During the condx peak between 0220 and 0320Z Sat/Sun night I was able to work
K1LZ, K1DG, N3RS and AA1K.  Not to mention VY2ZM who was able to hear my 5W
signal even before 20 UTC.
Congratulations to all those mentioned on their good ears and fine receiving
systems.

RIG K3 at 5W output, 88ft vertical and 300m beverage.