[3830] 10RTTY AL9A Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 4 17:29:00 PST 2011

                    10-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 7:36

Total:  QSOs = 358  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 22  Total Score = 25,060

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great way to kick off a new contest!  Would have been better without the Chinook
winds that blew in early Sunday morning.  That required to me to lower my 70
foot crank up tower to about half height.  Combined with the 100W power level
it made breaking pile ups for new mults a challenge.  Got the tower back up to
about 50 feet around 2100 UTC and back to full height at 2200 UTC.  Band got
very quiet for the last half hour or so.  Lots of CQs with not much to show for
the effort.  Hope everyone had fun.