[3830] SS SSB K7NV SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 5 20:19:56 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: East of CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just duncing around here, as time allowed that weekend, to check out my new
radios and station repair efforts, before flying out Monday morning to go to
the K0RF CQWWCW M/M station prep project...

Had a good time running some minutes of some rate as fresh meat....;-)

Tnx to all for the Q's & a good time!

I think some stuff is working here again....next round will come with some more
work...this station has been dormant & in total disrepair for several years....
Someone,(lots of friends) told me I should get back on & get it fixed......I
stole a couple of days out of my life to go work on that......it was fun, wish
I could do it more often....
It was great to put K7NV back on the air again, even if it's not back up to
it's original real small station capability yet, I hope to find time to work on
all of that down the road......only circumstances of life & time will tell.

73, Kurt