[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Dec 8 19:05:36 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 9

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      5
   80:   9      8
   40:   8      5
Total:  22     18  Total Score = 396

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

My apologies to all.  I'm using a new logging program and it still has a few
rough spots.  I'm trying to ween myself off Windows completely.  Unfortunately
the contest software for Mac is spotty at best.  Combined with my first time
using this program results in a total mess.  Again, sorry for the QLF's.

20 was nil heard here.  Other bands all good.  I continue to be surprised by my
results on 160.  Just an inverted L here.  30 feet vertical and 60 horizontal.
24 radials of various length make up the ground system.

73 to all.
Doug
KY4F