[3830] ARRL 10 N8HM SO SSB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 11 14:33:01 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N8HM
Operator(s): N8HM
Station: N8HM

Class: SO SSB QRP
QTH: Washington, DC

   CW:
  SSB:  56     34
-------------------
Total:  56     34  Total Score = 3,808

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My goal was 100 QSOs. Fell way short. Couldn't break through many of the
pileups. This score would have been good for 9th in the world last year, but
I'm sure it won't be close to that this year now that we actually have
sunspots. Happy to hand out the DC mult to those who pulled me out of the mud.
Thanks for the QSOs. See you for a few hours at least in the OK RTTY contest
next week.

Rig - Yaesu FT-817ND
Antenna - Alexloop Walkham Portable Magnetic Loop