[3830] ARRL 10 KX9X SO CW QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 11 16:06:09 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KX9X
Operator(s): KX9X
Station: KX9X

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: CT

   CW:  344    85
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  344    85  Total Score = 118,336

Another serious contest effort from my apartment with my external OCF dipole.
Was gunning for the CT section record for QRP, CW Only, but fell short by about
20k. I had the QSOs but missed the mults. With a yagi, I'd have the record.

Band died out for me by 2200z, with only a handful of QSOs after sunset. I had
worked everything out West except for Idaho, Utah and VE6. My last 5 QSOs were
2 VE6's, 2 Idaho and 1 Utah. I love how things work out sometimes.

Hope everybody had as much fun as I did.

73,

Sean KX9X