[3830] ARRL 10 W2ID SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 11 16:14:03 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W2ID
Operator(s): W2ID
Station: W2ID

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: NNJ

   CW: 1125   135
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1125   135  Total Score = 607,500

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I set a goal of beating the Division record of 1125 x 122. I came up 1 QSO short
at the end, but managed a few more mults, thanks in part to the new Mexican
States.  I suspect a lot of records will be falling this year, due to that
addition plus the great condx.  D4C and ZM2V were both still pounding in a
couple of hours after sunset. There's no meters like 10 meters!

Rig: FT-1000MP (SO2V with heavy use of VFO B)
Ant: Cubex 2-element Quad @ 45'

New QTH seems to play very well on 10m too. Can't wait to get some aluminum in
the air in the spring!