[3830] ARRL 10 N4YDU SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 11 16:18:11 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4YDU
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NC

   CW:  560   110
  SSB:  355    99
-------------------
Total:  915   209  Total Score = 616,550

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I think I am already getting spoiled with 10 meters. I found myself complaining
about conditions compared to recent contests. However, this was obviously way
better than in recent years. I had a fun time with pretty much a daylight only
effort.

RIG: IC 781
Antennas: Dipole at 80 feet, Bi-Square at 40 feet, Tribander at 22 feet.
Surprisingly each antenna had a strong point and each were used quite a bit. I
rotated the tribander by climbing a ladder to get on the roof of the shack to
compare with other antennas. Even at 22 feet, the tribander won a few times to
the west.

73, Nate/N4YDU