[3830] ARRL 10 W1WBB M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 11 16:35:14 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB + CLUSTER
Station: W1WBB

Class: M/S LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  550   136
  SSB:  185   102
-------------------
Total:  735   238  Total Score = 611,660

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Operated as single-op LP on both modes using the spotting network...therefore
placed in Multi-op Single Tx (M.O.S.T.) *Low Power* category {new this yr}.

Lots of fun both days with plenty of sigs on 10m!  Nice to have Eu in the log
1/2 hr before S/R...then solid copy for next 4.5 hrs.  Better opening to
Pacific/Asia area from here was on Day 2.  No real sporadic-E opening in eves
into W1.  Good ears from a few, copying me on back scatter during
daytime...worked some hard-to-find mults that way.  Scatter sigs came up nicely
late afternoon Sunday.

PLENTY of mults to work going mixed-mode...even worked a /MM stn for credit!
Ten XE states worked which was good, but they remain a rarity.

Log will be uploaded to LoTW.

Great activity in this one from our CTRI CG gang!

-- Icom IC-737; Broadband Hexbeam w/ 10m wire elements up @ 33'; N1MM Logger.

73,  Bill  W1WBB