[3830] ARRL 10 K2LE(@K2LE/1) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 11 20:59:31 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2LE
Operator(s): K2LE
Station: K2LE/1

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VT

   CW: 1000   131
  SSB:  733   100
-------------------
Total: 1733   231  Total Score = 1,262,646

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

DEDICATED TO MY LONG TIME FRIEND W2AX (SK)
I thought conditions were far worse than during the CQWW  (especially
SSB)weekends
Very few deep Asians ( Zones 17-26 ) and almost no African or Mid-east stations
to work. Still a lot of fun - no busted packet spots to chase..
Missed ONE state for WAS - VT of course.. most stations stopped to tell me I
was the first VT for them even late on Sunday.
CU from P4 shortly
Andy K2LE