[3830] ARRL 10 M3I(G0ORH) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 12 03:58:14 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: M3I
Operator(s): G0ORH
Station: G0ORH

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: IO91-West Berkshire

   CW:  463    78
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  461    78  Total Score = 141,988

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Missed saturdays fun due to swanning about in the motor home around
Gloustershire for a few days....don't ask!!!
Anyway, got back early sunday mid-day and after raising the tower etc, I
finally got moving about 12:35...ish
I set the SteppIR firing E/W put out a CQ M3i and didn't get a break for 3hrs,
solid qso's at a rate of between 170 - 200.
NA was endless, and just how many AZ,stations were active beats me coz their
were strings of em one after the other...phew, MO was just as bad...! LOTS of
mid-west but
Not sure what happened to CA as I only had 1 solitary caller.
Worked JA which was not done during CQWW CW, so was happy getting some JA's in
the log.
The fun ended soon after 5pm local, with just the NA mega stations showing on
my P3 scope. Didn't do much S&P, but as I like, ran em like the wind....

EleCraft K3, P3, KPA500 400w, SteppIR, Win-Test 4.9.1, MicroHam Microkeyer mk2
(latest firmware/software) Single op, un-assisted.

Thanks for the QSO's had a real fun 4hrs.

Ken..G0ORH / M3i