[3830] ARRL 10 YU5A(@YU1EW) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 12 10:23:09 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: YU5A
Operator(s): YT7AA, YU7KW, YU1EW
Station: YU1EW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: belgrade

   CW:  833   155
  SSB:  678   145
-------------------
Total: 1511   300  Total Score = 1,406,400

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000D + TS590, 1500W to single 6 el yagi antenna at 10m. Monday SSN peak promise
good DX conditions, so Wednesday after work beer and we are in. This was some
kind of "semi field day stile" operation, as we have to assemble antenna and
whole setup Friday night before the contest and dissemble it all after the end.
We expected more QSOs and longer working time. Anyhow, it was great fun.
Thanks all station calling!

73
Zoran, YU1EW