[3830] ARRL 10 KT4LST SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 12 14:35:49 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KT4LST
Operator(s): KT4LST
Station: KT4LST

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   27    12
  SSB:   73    20
-------------------
Total:  100    32  Total Score = 16,002

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Had my daughter up for the weekend so was only able to work part time
but had a blast as always my first cw contact was with N4WW and found out it
was Kevin behind the key so that was very cool cw was very fun this was my
second contest that i worked CW the more i get in to it the more im loving it
as far as the contest went on my end Friday as not good at all on my end band
was dead Saturday how ever was better but on my end when the sun went down it
was like someone pulled the plug on the band. as Kevin said
"I think someone forgot to pay the light bill" HIHI yeah I think so.
and sunday hands down it was Rockin and Rollin the only bummer  was a Saudi
Arabia station i was trying so hard to get but could not oh well maybe next
time
all in all had a blast and made a 100 QSO for FCG cant wait to do it again
73's KT4LST