[3830] ARRL 10 VK4CT(VK4EMM) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 12 15:26:54 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VK4CT
Operator(s): VK4EMM
Station: VK4CT

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: QG62JV

   CW: 1515   137
  SSB:  349    92
-------------------
Total: 1864   229  Total Score = 1,547,582

Club: VKCC

Comments:

This was another enjoyable contest with a personal best - despite two electrical
storms causing a loss of six hours of prime time. 10m band conditions were very
good. I experienced unusual propagation at 09:00 UTC, with delayed echo on
short-path to EU/Asia. Signals travelled full circle one-and-a-half times
around the globe. Long-path was too weak to be relavent. I confirmed with two
beams - one on short-path and one on long-path. The number of XE participants
seemed to be down on 2010 participation. Thanks to all who answered my CQ
calls.

73, John
VK4CT (VK4EMM)