[3830] ARRL 10 WI7N M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 12 16:39:43 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WI7N
Operator(s): WI7N
Station: WI7N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  567    85
  SSB:  393    81
-------------------
Total:  960   166  Total Score = 506,964

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A fun contest now that 10 M is open again.

Freezing rain fell at my QTH all day on Saturday, and my simple two-element
quad (only up about ten feet) refused to move under rotator control.  I
couldn't move it manually either and assumed the rotator motor was burned out
and didn't even attempt using it on Sunday, but todayâ€"Mondayâ€"the
temperature is warmer and the rotator moves the antenna just fine.  Whew!