[3830] ARRL 10 KL1JP SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 13 14:06:15 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KL1JP
Operator(s): KL1JP
Station: KL1JP

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: AK
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   49    25
  SSB:  673    56
-------------------
Total:  722    81  Total Score = 138,780

Having received my General and Extra Class during the bottom of the solar cycle,
I've never really experienced a good 10m band opening. For me - this was it. I
can sum up this contest in one word - FANTASTIC.

Funny part - my headset stopped working the start of the contest so I did all
the phone with the hand mic in one hand and typed everything with the other
hand - using one finger. I'm pretty sure I'm now the fastest single finger
typist in North America.

Thanks to all who called me and again, for everyone's patience... too new at
this...

Yaesu FT-2000 with 100w into a 3 element 10m beam at 40 feet.