[3830] ARRL 10 EA5GX SO CW LP

Sergio Llobat sergio.electricitat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:17:29 PST 2011

  ARRL10M Score Summary Sheet

    CallSign Used : EA5GX
      Operator(s) : EA5GX

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : 10M
            Power : LOW
             Mode : CW
     Default Exchange : 001
       Gridsquare : IM99WV
         ARRL Section : DX

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty

          28     216     864   75
         ------------------------------
       Total     216     864   75 = 64.800

              Rig : ICOM 765  PWR.80 watts

         Antennas : HF9V BUTTERNUT VERTICAL ANTENNA

Hello guys congratulation to all, with my humble installation i made
qso´s with many
American states work with the sunrise. I am very happy for taking part
and it to pass
to the big thing in one of the bands very nice for my, thanks to all
those who did
the QSO with me, to that they it tried and we could not do the QSO and
I expect to
listen to us the nest year in better conditions and the nice propagation.

   73´s from Spain EA5GX Sergio