[3830] ARRL 10 HI3TEJ SO SSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Dec 17 13:38:41 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): TED
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Puerto Plata

   CW:
  SSB: 3033   134
-------------------
Total: 3033   134  Total Score = 812,844

Club: PUP DX Group

Comments:

Tnxs God for this one,
Still recovering from a cervical disc problem and just running a small Yaesu
FT450 AND COUPLES OF 4 elements homebrew antennas. Really amazed me how good is
this little marvel. Antennas and radio played 100 percent !! Awesome rig!!.

Endless pile up since the contest start; My 11 meter 5/8 vertical at 30 feet
high logged more than 1,000 qso's (NA and SA), super and great for a basic
antenna.
Priors Weeks before contest been working more than 200 Ja's daily but nil  on
this contest.
The best contest hour  were 220 QSO's rate

Continental QSO's
         10M CW 10M PHO   Total      %

    SA       0    155     155     5.1
    NA       0   2300    2300    75.8
    EU       0    558     558    18.4
    AS       0      9       9     0.3
    AF       0      5       5     0.2
    OC       0      6       6     0.2

Hope to CU in next pile up

Tnxs God for this one and deep thanks to all of you ...

73's

Ted, HI3TEJ

Rig: YAESY FT450
ANTENNAS Steppir 4L and 2 4 L homebrew