[3830] RAC Winter VA3DF SO Mixed QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Dec 17 17:48:05 PST 2011

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   29      2       1         1
   80:   72     43       6         8
   40:  102     48       8         9
   20:   90     47      10        11
   15:   43     28       8         6
   10:   17     10       4         4
Total:  353    178      37        39  Total Score = 258,856

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

And so the 2011 contest season draws to a close at VA3DF, not with a bang or a
whimper but with so so conditions ,albeit much better than previous years.

Got behind last year's rate at the outset and it took until Saturday afternoon
to make up the difference in qsos and leave the 2010 score in the dust! Was not
impressed with 10 or 15 but 40 and 20 were very kind to me.

Great to exchange greetings with many radio buds who I usually don't get a
chance to stop and talk with...

Got to love it when you get a juicy NB mult with less than 5 minutes to go -
thanks  to VE9DX! Even worked the Territories a couple of times.

Happy with the score? - You bet! Never met a contest yet that I didn't like!

Merry XMAS and HNY to everyone from VA3DF.

As usual, it was a jungle out there running qrp!

73,

Doug
VA3DF