[3830] TBDC KU5B(@NX5M) Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 18 06:08:54 PST 2011

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B, NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Somerville, TX

Total:  QSOs = 587  Total Score = 3,185

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Last minute operation as I'd just finished with classes for the semester on
Thursday. I got really bored on Saturday and drove up to the station arriving
around 3pm. Thank goodness all of 160 still worked. First full-time effort in
the Stew and it was lots of fun. NX5M was pretty tired from a busy week of
fixing stuff around the station so he crashed around 0630z. I stayed in until
the 14 hours was over. I restrained myself from waking him up after I worked
the first JA at 0700z. The new antenna is still working wonders. Heck, all the
RX antennas worked the whole time; must be a record.

Lots of EU and lots of JA saved my score at the end; thanks for coming out.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday season.

Colin KU5B and Bob NX5M