[3830] RAC Winter VE3CV SOSB/160 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 18 09:14:45 PST 2011

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOSB/160 QRP
QTH: Varna

  160:   61              4
Total:   61     0        4         0  Total Score = 1,176

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Did 90% running as the band was not crowded, but noisy. The Beverages worked
well to keep the early happy.  Funny thing in N1MM...I had about 16 points in
US contacts before any VE3 showed up and my score summary stayed at zero
because I had no multipliers.  I wish more CCO members would turn on the
automatic score reporting for Live Score monitoring (in Station Config/Other
tab).  Just a couple of us were on.

Made it QRP to VE6 but couldn't be heard in VE7 land.
Glad I did this Friday night as I went to 100W LP for the Stew Perry on
Saturday.  Much better conditions on Saturday.
Thanks for all the Qs.  Lots of fun.
73
Jeff
VE3CV