[3830] OK RTTY N2QT SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 18 14:14:00 PST 2011

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: N2QT
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   5     7      4
   15:   3     5      3
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   8    12      7         0  Total Score = 84

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was hoping to use a 5 or 6 hour window to try out the new computer and just
generally do some contesting.  However, it rapidly became a fix the new
computer and its software and only randomly get to work anyone.  However I
think I have everything running ok now, but after all the fussing with the
computer I pretty well gave up on the contest.  Hopefully the next outing will
be more about radio and whole lot less about software!

Mark n2qt