[3830] NCCC Sprint K0UK LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Dec 30 06:00:03 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 30

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   7      7
   80:  12      7
   40:  11      7
Total:  30     21  Total Score = 630

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

GOOD MORNING. First I must apologize to W5SX Hank and NO3M Ty for not coming
back. I was QLF wid computer issues and coughing due to a cold. But next time
yes we will make a Q.
 Been plagued with noise from two areas. One from powerline noise that for some
reason seems for the moment to have fixed itself. Still have some that we are
trying to trace down. 2nd from birdies from I think cable tv or appliances from
neighbors. The more subdivisions that are built around me the more noise. But I
have one more piece of equipment to put together to help find the arcs. And the
support from the ham community here in Mesa Co. Colorado has been tremendous.
 Thus to all Have a Happy New Year and if you have ever considered Christ Jesus
now is the time. Nuff said. PTL God Bless, bill brown K0UK