[3830] CQ160 CW DJ5QV Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 1 15:02:14 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: DJ5QV
Operator(s): DJ5QV
Station: DJ5QV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 499  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 50  Total Score = 123,914

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Ant: inv-l
Trx: IC-7400

2nd participation for me. First time 2 years ago resulted in 280 QSOs just
using a 10m GFK vertical without real radials. Condx where quite impressive.
This time I installed an Inv-L but the propagation seemed not that great.

Still lot of fun. Couldn't invest more than 13 hours and missed the greyline
in the morning because of other activities.

10 new band points but somehow I managed to miss France.

73s
Matthias