[3830] CQ160 CW SK7DX(@SM7BCX) Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Feb 2 10:12:05 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: SK7DX
Operator(s): SM7BCX, SM7DLK, SM7GIB, SM7KJH, SM7VZX
Station: SM7BCX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Stenhejdan

Total:  QSOs = 1543  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 79  Total Score = 1,044,928

This years CQ 160 CW was a hard one for us. A new team of ops made it possible
to work this contest in M/S. Two days before the contest I got a GO from
SM7DLK, SM7KJH and SM7VZX so we could do it in the M/s class. Thanks to these
guys for their ham spirit!
The propagation to USA was bad most of the dark ours but we had some openings
close to the sunrise. Still, in SM, we just have 1820-1850 therefore we have no
possibility to work those who work the contest under and over these frequency.

It was a great adventure and TNX to all who worked us in the contest and BCU
next year!