[3830] CQ160 CW EA7NW Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 3 04:36:47 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EA7NW
Operator(s): FRANK
Station: EA7NW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Córdoba

Total:  QSOs = 147  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 41  Total Score = 10,045

This year I couldn't work barely 8 hours, I worked saturday night. But I'm happy
for the performance of my G5RV/M and 100w once more, with high qrm in my city. I
heard the usual stations from USA.I didn't work any new dxcc. I didn't hear
nothing interesting either. Curiosly, I didn't hear any F or CT3 station.
Anyway, the next year will be again here. See you.

Frank, EA7NW